Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to PixelChatter Daily

With forty issues of PixelChatter in the archives, I thought it might be time for a change. Welcome to PixelChatter Daily.

While it won't have the slick magazine-style layout of its forefather, the young PixelChatter Daily will have fresh content posted, well...daily. New pages will spring up from time to time and each month a different area of my work will be featured. For June, be sure to check out the 'Focus on Industrial'.

Creating the monthly magazine formatted PixelChatter was a huge task. The PDF files were big and folks with slower systems had trouble viewing. This new version is formatted as more of a blog and is more streamlined and quicker to edit.

I've jump-started the new site with some images from shoots done earlier in the year. There are quite a few postings from shoots going back to January.

As we move forward, you'll begin to see more photos accompanied by short articles - similar to what I did in the original PixelChatter.

As always, I welcome your feedback.

I hope you enjoy the new site and hope you'll bookmark it and share with friends and colleagues.

All the best and I hope your summer kicks off to a great start!

- Kevin Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment